Next Innovations utilizes the latest technologies producing custom products of the highest quality and precision with our water jet and laser cutting technology. Using computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) and computer numerical control (CNC) software, we can work directly off your custom CAD files.
Capabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Cutting area up to 72″ x 144″
- Aluminum – (2″ thick)
- Brass – (1″ thick)
- Mild Steel – (1″ thick)
- Copper – (1″ thick)
- Stainless Steel – (1″ thick)
- Stone/Tile/Concrete – (4″ thick)
- Bronze Copper Alloy – (1″ thick)
- Chromoly (CRMO), High Carbon, Tool Steel – (.025″ thick)
- Diamond Tread plate, mesh, etc.
- Various exotic metals or materials
If you need something that is not listed here, please contact us and we can process a sample for you!
- Cost effective means of production over a broad spectrum of quantities
- Flexibility of prototyping long and short runs
- Tolerance capabilities dependent of material thickness
- Waste reduction due to efficient nesting and programming
- Fast turnaround time